Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Hp sprocket
I brought a sprocket today to print off some holiday photos.
I've fully charged the printer, download the app and found it on my phones Bluetooth.
When I open the app and click on printer settings the menu won't open.
I keep getting an error message tellinge there has been and error. Sometimes it will try to download an update and then this fails to complete.
No pictures will print - just keep getting a message telling me the printer isn't connected to Bluetooth.
I've reset my phone,the app and the printer.
Other than sending it back and getting my money back I'm not sure what else to do.
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Greetings @Clarebear23,

Welcome to HP Forums and Thanks for the post. 

I understand that you are unable to pair your phone with the HP Sprocket, is that right?

Kudos to you for trying to troubleshoot the issue on your own.

Not to worry, I will be glad to assist you. 

May the OS on the phone you are using and it's version?

Recommend you install the latest version of the Sprocket app on your phone. 

If possible, delete the app and reinstall it.

Try a reset as suggested in this HP Article

For other troubleshooting steps, please refer to this HP Article

If the issue persists, please contact our phone support team for assistance. 

Keep me posted. 

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.