Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Sprocket
Trying to connect my printer to my phone and it says sprocket 5:02 not supported
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@kittyk15

Welcome to HP Support Forums. 

Let me take a moment to thank you for posting on the HP Support Forums. 

I understand that your HP Sprocket is unable to connect to your iPhone.

Did this issue start after any update on your iPhone or the HP Sprocket?

Meanwhile, during my research, I came across the following steps that should help to get your HP Sprocket connect to the iPhone:

1. Update your Sprocket iOS app to version 2.03.1 or later
  2. Charge your sprocket battery to at least 50%
  3. Power off your sprocket printer
  4. In the iPhone Bluetooth menu (Settings -> Bluetooth), tap the ‘i’ button next to the “sprocket” device, then tap “Forget This Device”
  5. Restart your iPhone by pressing/holding the power button for 3 seconds, then sliding to power off.
  6. Power on your sprocket printer
  7. Discover and pair your sprocket printer by tapping on the “sprocket” device when it appears in the iPhone Bluetooth menu (Settings -> Bluetooth).
  8. Open the sprocket mobile app, where you’ll be automatically prompted for the firmware upgrade.

Also, in our free time please go through this HP document as it helps in fixing HP Sprocket connectivity issues.  

I sincerely hope this fixes the issue. Keep me posted for further assistance.

Cheers!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.