Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Huawei P20
Android 8.0 - 8.1 Oreo

my Sprocket paired fine the first time, i made 1 print. Ever since my phone has not been able to pair with my Sprocket. The only messege i get is that the Sprocket app cant find any devices to pair with.

this is what i have tried so far

reinstall app

restarting phone

tried to pair with other phones without sucess

restarting Sprocket

restarting bluetooth

factory reset

hardware Reset

none of the above worked, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Vixenportia

Thank you for joining the HP Community

Appreciate all your time and efforts!

I would personally suggest you contact our HP Support for one on one interaction. 

Click here: https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp?openCLC=true

Make sure you select the Country and Region.

Keep me posted on further assistance. Hope that helps! 

Have a great day ahead!

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.