Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP Sprocket 2-in-1
iOS 12 - 12.0.1

I recently got a HP Sprocket 2-in-1.  I followed the instructions and it worked for one picture printed out.  Now it’s flashing red saying the printer paper cover is open but it’s closed.  How can I fix this?  I tried the reset and still nothing ..... Help please!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@DT791

Thank you for joining the HP Support Community

Appreciate all your efforts.

You might not see an error message when printing instant photos with the HP Sprocket 2-in-1 or when printing photos from the print queue. Restart the Sprocket to clear any errors, and then load genuine Sprocket photo paper.

1. Turn off the Sprocket, and then remove the paper cover.

2. Remove any loose photo paper from the input tray, and then make sure the photo paper is in good condition. Remove any severely bent, wrinkled, or torn photo paper from the stack.

CAUTION: 

Do not try to remove any jammed paper from inside the paper path. This can damage the paper path rollers.

3. Turn on the Sprocket.

If there is jammed photo paper, the Sprocket feeds it through the output slot.

4. Wait until the Sprocket is idle and silent, and then remove any photo paper fed through the output slot.

5. Reload the photo paper with the HP logos facing down. Make sure to load genuine Sprocket photo paper, or the Sprocket might not print.

6. Replace the paper cover, and then resend the print job.

Use this link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/product/hp-sprocket-2-in-1/17261493/document/c05938618 for your reference.

If the issue persists, I would personally suggest you contact our HP phone support for one on one interaction. 

Please use the following link to create yourself a case number, then call and it may help speed up the call process:

Step 1. Open link: www.hp.com/contacthp

Step 2. Sign in / sign in as a guest

Step 3. Enter the product number or select to auto detect

Step 4. Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"

Step 5. Scroll down and click: HP contact options - click on Get phone number and phone number appear.

Keep me posted on further assistance. Hope that helps! 

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Have a great day ahead!

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.