Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP Sprocket 2-in-1
Other

I did get the HP sprocket 2-in-1 about 4 month ago.

The battery was discharged when I capture / print 30 sheets in a fully charged state. 

The problem began at this time.

Sprocket 2-in-1 can't charge in low battery condition. (another camera is same status too).

I tried the reset but it did not work out

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi.

Upgrade the Sprocket firmware using the HP sprocket app. HP regularly releases firmware updates.
  1. Make sure the Sprocket is charged 50% or more.
  2. Make sure the Sprocket is on and your mobile device is connected to the Internet.
  3. On your mobile device, open the HP sprocket app.
  4. Tap the Menu icon , and then tap sprocket.
  5. Tap Printers, and then tap your sprocket in the list.
    The Sprocket information screen displays.
  6. Look for a firmware upgrade.
    • If a firmware upgrade displays, tap Get Firmware Upgrade, and then follow the on-screen prompts to complete the update.
    • If a firmware upgrade option does not display, the Sprocket firmware is up-to-date.

Reference and more info: https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-sprocket-2-in-1/17261493/document/c05703490

I am proudly Mexican, a Computer Systems Engineer and a community volunteer.
If you found the answer helpful and/or you want to say “thanks”? Click the “ Yes ” box below Did I help solve the problem? don´t forget to click “ Accept as a solution” , someone who has the same query may find this solution and be helped by it.

HP Recommended

Thanks for your reply

but I can't try your advice.

because the battery of the sprocket 2in1 is completely discharged.

(I think the LED was on while trying to charging...) 

and...

1. Make sure the Sprocket is charged 50% or more. <== this is your reply.

My problem is that the sprocket is not charging...

Is it possible to do A/S in korea?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.