Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan

We are using the Sprocket Printer in a commercial setting where our customers can print out a personal image that coincides with our products. Although it works just fine, we are having one problem: constantly having to add more paper. What we are looking for is a version of the Sprocket that can handle more paper...100 sheets would be great. We realize that it might not be as beautiful looking as it is now, but our printer is hidden in the display and isn't seen anyway. We do realize also there might be alignment problems, but thought it would be worth asking about.

So, does something like what we are looking for exist? Our group is interested in using this system all over the world so costs, although important, might be worth the trouble.

Please get back to us with any ideas...thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

You're very welcome Scot 

🙂

I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @scot2

I don't know if extra capacity like that has been considered for future releases. I've copied @Spectre_Envy as he may have more to add on this topic...

Thanks, Ciara

HP Recommended

Thanks Ciara,

Ironically, just before receiving your message I found that the Zink paper manufacturer also makes a printer ( hAppy Printer ) that takes 200" ROLLS of paper....just exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks agin for your consideration,

Scot

HP Recommended

You're very welcome Scot 

🙂

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.