Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Sprocket
Android 7.0 - 7.1.2 Nougat

Is het normaal dat de installatie kaart aan het einde van de installatie vast loopt en er uitgetrokken moet worden.? 

Thanks ..

Is it normal for the installationcard to get stuck to the installation ? Draw heart to pull out card.? 

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @jaikke,

Thanks for engaging in HP support Forums! This is a wonderful location to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips! I understand you are having issues with your HP Sprocket. Don't worry I'll be glad to help you with this.

To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details:

Are you having issues installing the HP Sprocket app on your Android phone?

What exactly do you mean by draw heart to pull out card? Is the Zinc paper stuck inside the printer?

Could you please elaborate more on the issue as this will help me in further assisting you?

In the meantime, let's try these steps here: 

I have found a wonderful document which shows how to setup your HP sprocket printer - HP Sprocket Photo Printers - Setting up the Printer

Alternatively, you can also go through this link: HP Sprocket Photo Printers - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require further assistance!

Eagerly waiting for your response!

I hope you have a good day ahead,

And Feel free to ask your queries as this forum has some of the best people in the world available and ready to help.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.