Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP Sprocket 2000
iOS

2B93DC86-15DB-490D-953E-1A533178C7E2.jpeg

AA3D5FC9-D142-45E9-8CC4-0E3363D23C5B.jpeg

Hi!

my sprocket is connected to bluetooth but it still won’t connect to the app. I have tried everything

it finds the device in the list but later it says “problem with setting”

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Molly36, Welcome to HP Support Community!

Check if the sprocket is paired in the Bluetooth settings

Update the Sprocket app to the latest version.

If the issue persists, you can initiate a factory reset by using the steps below. A factory reset can only be completed when the USB charging cable is NOT connected to the printer.

1. Hold the power button for about 7 seconds in total. After 3 seconds, the Status LED light will turn off to indicate the printer is shutting down; continue to hold the Power button until the LED lights start to flash.

2. Release the power button. The LEDs will continue blinking for about 6 seconds.

3. While the LEDs are blinking, press and release the power button. The device will remain off until you power on again. 4. Power on; the printer will be reset to factoring settings. After a factory reset, all settings are reset to factory defaults (Custom Name, LED color, Sleep Time, Auto-Off, etc.)

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.