Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
iPhoneSE
iOS 12 - 12.0.1

Have just bought HP Sprocket. I printed 6 photos and all of them have lines and streaks even though I put blue smart card for each print to try to calibrate and clean as per support information from HP.  The lines and streaks are different in intensity for each photo. Aslo got a differnt tone of colour from the same picture. One is more brown than the other. Dose this mean it's a printer problem and I should return the product? 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Decided to return the product and get a new one. Problem solved. It seemed to be a printer faulty as the new one has no issue 🙂

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.