Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
SNPRH1603
Unknown

I’ve recently bought a ho sprocket Hp and only use it today for the first time. All the photos sprinted have white lines on them. I’ve also tried the instructions given by Hp websites, including upgrading firmware to the latest version, and also  putting the Smartsheet it and performs a print job but none of them seems practical and useful.

also, I tried to track my warranty status but it seems that informations of the product I bought are not available for the warranty status check, and I wonder it how.

hope someone would help. Thank you 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information such as serial numbers and case details.

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

I haven’t gotten any private messages from any identified HP contact yet. May I know approximately how long will they take ? 

HP Recommended

Hello,

Me and seems like other few hundred people have been having the same issue since 2017. Have you not had a chance to fix this problem yet?

I followed all the troubleshooting steps on the forums and available online including but not limited to using genuine ZINK paper, using the calibration sheet, updating the firmware, cleaning the device inside, resetting and contacting support.

Could you please contact me to resolve this? I just bought this new device and it is not working from the beginning and wasted 10 sheets of paper.

Best regards,

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.