Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP Sprocket
iOS

None of the steps on HP support worked and the online agent didn't know how either. I will turn my printer on and the message will come on my screen to "allow" or "ignore" that my printer wants to print using the app. However, when I get on to the app it will not show up as a printer option. 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@asutt, Welcome to HP Support Community!

I see that you are unable to print from your iOS device to the HP Sprocket and I appreciate your efforts in trying to resolve the issue.

Remove the App from the iOS device and restart it. Also, remove the printer from Bluetooth devices-

To unpair a Bluetooth accessory, tap Settings > Bluetooth, find the device you want to unpair, and tap the info button  , then Forget this Device. 

Now, start a fresh connection to the device and try printing.

If the issue persists, May I have the exact model name of the product? Refer to this document for steps to find the product details. Do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc. 

Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I’m having the same problem. I deleted the app and reinstalled it but when I go to try and connect it, the “select acessory” pops up and my printer is not there for me to select. 

HP Recommended

@Mia121, Welcome to HP Support Community!

If you have already performed the steps from the document HP Sprocket Printers - Sprocket Does Not Connect or Print and the issue persists, it could be a hardware failure.

Please reach out to the HP Support in your region regarding the service options for your printer.

Hope this helps!

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.