Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP Sprocket
macOS 10.15 Catalina

After iPhone change my sprocket app can’t find the sprocket printer. I have used this printer for a year or more for my daughter’s school reports. Usually it just connects up when I turn it on. The Bluetooth is on. The sprocket is listed under the list of items and it is showing connected. However when I click on sprocket and chose the item to print, it tries to find the printer and says it can’t. It says it is looking but can’t find it. It says it maybe an earlier version and then says to click that. When it click that it shows select an accessory, 4 lines and nothing else. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Plcoll53

Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you with the connectivity issue. 

Update your iOS device. Refer to this document for steps - Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Update the HP Sprocket app using these step.

If the issue still persists, uninstall and re-install the HP Sprocket app.  

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.