cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
Leyajackson12
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

My sprocket will not connect to my app and won’t print

HP Recommended
Sprocket 200 Printer

Hello! I’ve been trying to get my sprocket to connect to my phone for a while now. I have tried everything on your website that was recommended but it still hasn’t worked. 

1 REPLY 1
sandytechy20
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
28,575 21,821 1,532 1,466
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Leyajackson12

Welcome to HP support community.

Reset your mobile device and Sprocket

1. Turn off your mobile device, and then turn it back on.

2. Turn on the Sprocket.

3. Remove the Paper Cover, and then use a narrow object, such as a pen or paperclip, to press and hold the Reset button for 3 seconds until the Sprocket turns off.

NOTE: 

The location of the Reset button varies by Sprocket model. Typically, the button is located underneath the Paper Cover, but can also be found on the outside next to the charging port.

Example of resetting the HP Sprocket Select Photo Printer

Example of resetting the HP Sprocket Select Photo Printer

4. Turn on the Sprocket.

You can refer this HP document for more assistance:- Click here

I hope that helps.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation