cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MissDinCA
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

My sprocket will not stay connected although the green light is on saying it's connected.

HP Recommended
Sprocket/ iphone 7+
iOS

My sprocket will print one picture.  when I try to print a second one, it goes to que.  I then have to go to my settings on my phone  and reconnect to my bluetooth.   Although, The green light on the printer is on and it states that my sprocket is connected.  Once I reset to bluetooth I must delete the print in que and start the print process over again.   I have to repeat this step each time I want to print more pictures.    I also have had a paper empty message when there is several sheets still in the printer, is this normal?   Thank you in advance for your advice.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Sender_XYZ
Level 3
35 27 2 8
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Such issues were noticed in iOS 11.x. Furthermore, iOS 11.2 makes printer unsusable (Seems like something is wrong with BT communications. Application and device will hang on photo sending phase and firmware upgrade (if running firmware < 1.1.5)).

Works great on Android 5 and 6, some people have issues using Android 7.

Hopefully they will release new ios app version... So far no estimation and information from support, apart from 'Get In Contact', 'Reset', 'Charge'... :indifferent:

0 Kudos
Bob_Headrick
Level 16
Level 16
33,380 26,737 2,431 9,113
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The fix for iOS 11.2 is now available, see the post here.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation