Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you with the printing issue.
Let's try resetting the mobile devices and sprocket -
1) Turn off your mobile device, and then turn it back on.
2) Turn on the Sprocket.
3) Remove the Paper Cover, and then use a narrow object, such as a pen or paperclip, to press and hold the Reset button for 3 seconds until the Sprocket turns off.
4) Turn on the Sprocket.
Also, try updating the firmware -
1) Make sure the Sprocket is on and your mobile device is connected to the Internet.
2) On your mobile device, open the HP sprocket app.
3) Tap the Menu icon , and then tap sprocket.
4) Tap Manage Printers, make sure your Sprocket is selected, and then tap Printer Settings.
5) Look for a firmware upgrade.
If a firmware upgrade displays, tap Get Firmware Upgrade, and then follow the on-screen prompts to complete the update.
If a firmware upgrade option does not display, the firmware is up-to-date.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!