Did you mean: 
Ciara_B
Level 11
8,714 7,779 283 653
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

New 2-in-1 Sprocket

HP Recommended

Check out the new 2-in-1 HP Sprocket - a smartphone printer and instant camera all in one

http://store.hp.com/us/en/pdp/hp-sprocket-2-in-1

2-in-1 HP Sprocket2-in-1 HP Sprocket

I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27
2 REPLIES 2
PRoses
1 1 0 1
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I was fortunate to recieve one of the new 2 in 1 Sprockets after attending an event sponsored by HP in New York a few weeks ago.  Unfortunatly it doesnt work - it turned on when first plugged into the computer but after about 10 minutes of setting up with the app,  I switched it off and now it refuses to switch back on again.  Really dissapointing !!  There is no support on the website as it is a new product so not sure where to turn for help on this.

mthayer2
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I had a simiar issue. I was able to charge it once but didn't get to set it up at that time. When I went to set it up yesterday it wouldn't turn on when plugged in.  There was a very loose connection where it plugged into the printer and felt like I couldn't push it in enough to get a connection. I called support this morning and am waiting for a replacement unit to arrive.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation