Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Sprocket
iOS 9 - 9.3.5

My sprocket says it has no paper but I’ve just put a new packet in? I’ve tried two different packets now...?  I’ve tried uninstalling the app on my phone. Turning phone off & on. Turni

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Tuckerhuner

Try these steps -

1) On the HP sprocket app, touch OK to clear the error message.
2) Turn off the printer.
3) Remove the top cover by sliding it away from the output slot, and then set it aside.

4) Remove any loose photo paper from the input tray.
5) Reload the HP Sprocket Photo Paper with the blue card. Make sure the blue card is on the bottom of the stack with the barcode facing down, and the HP Sprocket Photo Paper with the HP logos facing down.

6) Align the top cover with the tracks on the outside of the printer, and then slide the top cover toward the output slot until it is firmly seated.

7) Turn on the printer, and then resend the print job.

If the issue still persists, try these steps -

Update the printer firmware -

On your mobile device, make sure it is connected to the Internet, and then open the HP Sprocket app. If there is a firmware update available, a firmware update screen displays. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the update.

Reset the printer - 

On the printer, locate the reset button near the charging port, insert a straight pin into the reset button access point, and then press the reset button for 3 seconds.

Let me know. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.