1) On the HP sprocket app, touch OK to clear the error message.
2) Turn off the printer.
3) Remove the top cover by sliding it away from the output slot, and then set it aside.
4) Remove any loose photo paper from the input tray.
5) Reload the HP Sprocket Photo Paper with the blue card. Make sure the blue card is on the bottom of the stack with the barcode facing down, and the HP Sprocket Photo Paper with the HP logos facing down.
6) Align the top cover with the tracks on the outside of the printer, and then slide the top cover toward the output slot until it is firmly seated.
7) Turn on the printer, and then resend the print job.
If the issue still persists, try these steps -
Update the printer firmware -
On your mobile device, make sure it is connected to the Internet, and then open the HP Sprocket app. If there is a firmware update available, a firmware update screen displays. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the update.
Reset the printer -
On the printer, locate the reset button near the charging port, insert a straight pin into the reset button access point, and then press the reset button for 3 seconds.
Let me know.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!