Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP Sprocket Photo Printer

We bought the sprocket just before christmas and it has managed to print 4 photos out. 

We have charged it up till the light goes green and yesterday it said it was to update and came up with a warning. I let the sprocket update and the bar finished loading. 

Since then the sprocket will not turn on and when I put it on charge it flashes red and green lights. 

I have tried using the reset button but nothing has changed. 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @mollie1231,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

Thank you for posting your query on this forum, it's a great place to find answers.

I reviewed your post and I understand that the HP sprocket is not turning on.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

I recommend you contact HP phone support and they will assist you in this regard.

Here is how you can get in touch with the phone support.

Open link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Enter Product number or select to autodetects

Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"

Scroll down and click on HP contact options - click on Get phone number.

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.

Take care.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
I purchased my Sproket on Jan 6, 2018. 1 week later, it won’t turn on... it is completely frozen. I have gone online and tried to do the reset process. Nothing works. I don’t have my box, but I still have my receipt. I taking it back to Best Buy for service or replacement
HP Recommended
Hi, I have the same issue. Did you get it resolved? HP customer service is unbelievably terrible. My Sprocket is 1 year old, out of warranty by just weeks and they say they don’t support it any longer!! How can that be, that’s just crazy!! Did you ever contact phone support? The one number I finally located rang for 10 minutes to no avail. Please let me know if you’ve had a resolution. Thanks!!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.