Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

I have the same issue and my sprocket is 14 months old. The reset did not work for me either.  Looks like a lot of people have this issue since this thread has 700+ views and another similar thread has 800+ views. I won't be buying another sprocket. 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@wendysb1,

Thank you for posting in the HP support forums.

I will send you a private message to assist you with the next course of action. Check your forum private message box in the upper right corner next to the bell icon. 

Thank you for visiting the HP support forums.

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I have been having the same issues. I plug it in to charge and the red Light comes on, then it slowly starts to flash red and green until it’s rapid. When I try to print photos, I can only print 2 and then I dies again and I have to charge it again even though the battery is full. I love this little printer but I haven’t even had it for a year and it’s already messing up me. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.