Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Hp sprocket

This printer would be awesome if it worked with my iphone x? Is it just me or is anyone else having this problem?

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

It is just iOS 11.2. So far HP blames Apple. No progress on this bug.

HP Recommended

The fix for iOS 11.2 is now available, see the post here.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

HP Recommended
I am so happy to receive this smal printer but unfortunately it still not working on my I phone X after I try so many time ( resetting my network and printer too) can anyone know how to fix it ?
HP Recommended

There is an update 2.03.1 for HP Sprocket application in the App Store

Make sure to update the application to the latest version it seems to resolve the issue.

If the steps mentioned in the topic above doesn't work for you you will need to provide more details such as

• Find out your iOS version
    Possible to get from your iOS about dialog.

• Find out your HP Sprocket application version.
    Possible to get from HP Sprocket application App Settings.
  1. On your mobile device, open the HP sprocket app.
  2. Tap the Menu icon , and then tap sprocket.
  3. Tap App Settings
  4. Tap App Version
  5. Locate version string under the logo
    Similar to 'Version 2.03.1 (4731)', here the version will be 2.03.1 and build number 4731
  • Find out your HP Sprocked device firmware and hardware versions.
    Possible to get from HP Sprocket application within Printers option, but this will only work if you can pair your devices together.
  1. Make sure the printer is charged 50% or more.
  2. Make sure the printer is on and your mobile device is connected to the Internet.
  3. On your mobile device, open the HP sprocket app.
  4. Tap the Menu icon , and then tap sprocket.
  5. Tap Printers, and then tap your printer in the list.
    The printer information screen displays.
  6. Within the printer information screen there will be firmware version and hardware version

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.