Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
X7N08A
iOS

I used my sprocket last Sunday with no issues. The app updated today and today my phone recognizes my sprocket and the sprocket app pops up the dialog asking for permission to print to my sprocket BUT then the sprocket app has a dialog saying it is looking for a printer which it never finds. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I had the same issue until I unistalled and reinstalled the sprocket app. Now it works. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

I used the app yesterday, today I am experiencing the same. Any help would be great! 

I've reset the printer, my phone, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, and even tried to connect it to another device with no luck!

HP Recommended

Yes I am having the same issue. 

Have tried all the ‘trouble shooting’ options and it’s still ‘looking’ for the printer even tho it’s connected in blue tooth. 

HP Recommended

I had the same issue until I unistalled and reinstalled the sprocket app. Now it works. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.