My Sprocket always worked great. Now all of a sudden my pictures are printing with a much darker hue. Very dissapointed and hope you can help me. I loaded the print paper with the orange paper as you have to do.
Welcome to the HP Support Community. This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips to your technical queries. I have reviewed your post and I understand, there seems to be an issue with the print quality.
Don't worry, I'm here to help!
Let's try these steps -
Step 1 Upgrade the Sprocket firmware -
1) Make sure the Sprocket is on and your mobile device is connected to the Internet.
2) On your mobile device, open the HP sprocket app.
3) Tap the Menu icon , and then tap sprocket.
4) Tap Manage Printers, make sure your Sprocket is selected, and then tap Printer Settings.
5) Under the Status section, locate Battery.
If the battery charge is 25% or higher, continue with these steps.
If the battery charge is 24% or lower, charge the battery for at least 30 minutes, and then continue with these steps.
6) In Printer Settings, look for a firmware upgrade.
Step 2 Clean the Sprocket -
1) Remove the paper cover, and then remove any photo paper from the input tray.
2) Check the photo paper and remove any severely bent, wrinkled, or torn photo paper from the stack.
3) Reload the photo paper with the colored card on the bottom of the stack with the barcode facing down.
4) Replace the paper cover, and then send a print job.
If the issue still persists, try resetting the printer -
1) Turn on the printer.
2) Remove the paper cover by sliding it away from the output slot, and then set it aside.
Slide the paper cover
Remove the paper cover
3) Locate the Reset button.
4) Gently insert a straight pin into the reset button access point, and then press and hold the Reset button for 3 seconds.
The printer resets and turns off.
5) Turn on the printer.
Hope this helps!
Let me know how that goes.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!