Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP sprocket 200 with iOS App
iOS 12 - 12.0.1

Please enhancement "HP sprocket" app for iOS.

Original photo is bellow, this is capture by Micro Four Thirds digtal camera and transfer to iOS.

Atomic Bomb Dome Original PhotoAtomic Bomb Dome Original Photo

Next, I'll be try print by "HP sprocket" app for iOS.

then automatically adjust width and centerize vertical position and trimmed top and bottom image from original photo.

This result is trimmed top image of Atomic Bomb Dome then I'll be try position adjust to down and recover top image.

but, already trimmed and lost image and can not recovery to inside printable area to top image.

HP sprocket App screenHP sprocket App screen

Plese fix it and be available adjust image position.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@SHIMSOFT2

Welcome to HP Forums. This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

I have gone through your Post and would like to help

Please follow all the instructions in this Link: https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-sprocket-200-printer-series/21625473/document/c05660842 for print quality issues with your sprocket

Let me know how it goes

Thank you and have a great weekend 😊

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you for your reply.

but that URL documents are not solved my problem.

Now only solution is original photo crop for sprocket print size aspect by other photo edit app before HP sproket print use it.

This is not smart operation I think.

HP sprocket app is autoadjust(resize) at width fit to print area original photo and centerize vertical position, and crop(image lost) top and bottom oversized area risized photo.

User can not be adjust vertical position and recover to inside print area top or bottom image.

so, Canon mini print app for Canon iNSPiC photo printer of similar a sprocket (used same size ZINK paper at Canon bland) is capable adjust vertical position after autoadjusted width and vertical centerize and recover image more top or bottom area to inside the printable area.

HP Recommended

@SHIMSOFT2

I see that you were interacting with @SHIMSOFT2. I'd like to help.

Thanks for the reply.

I appreciate your time and effort.

I am sending you a private message. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

I hope this helps resolve this issue completely.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.