Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Sprocket 100 pocket printer
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Is there a way to print a photo from a laptop with Windows 7 OS and bluetooth?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Yes you can. See my latest reply. I printed using my Acer netbook with Win 7 32bit OS).

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello Hamguy-2,

Unfortunately, you cannot send a print job from a computer with Windows 7 to your Sprocket. You'll need to install the HP sprocket app on a mobile device. You could email the photo to yourself, and then open it on your mobile device and send it that way. I hope this helps. 🙂

Jesyka 🙂

I work on behalf of HP. #HPExpertsDay

Please click the thumbs up + button if I have helped you. Mark Accepted Solution if your problem is resolved.

HP Recommended

Yes you can. See my latest reply. I printed using my Acer netbook with Win 7 32bit OS).

HP Recommended

For those looking to print to Sprocket from Windows 10 or Windows 7 see the thread here.  I can confirm this works for me on Windows 10 as well.

- 73 de W7OV

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.