Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP Sprocket (79:DF)
iOS

My printer keeps shutting off whenever I try to print something out of it. 

1. My phone, app and the firmware are all up to date.

2. I’ve tried restarting my phone

3. I’ve deleted the app and downloaded it again multiple times 

4. I’ve restarted the sprocket more than once

Even after doing everything, it still doesn’t work anymore. I’ve been able to print out of it multiple times in previous times, but it just doesn’t want to anymore. It turns on sometimes, but when it gets shut off , I have to plug it back in to help it turn back on again. Help?..

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Xenariane

Thank you for showing your interest in HP Support Forums. It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel. I see from your post that you are having issues related to your HP sprocket. Don't worry I'll do my best to help you with this.

I'm sending out a Private message with the information you need to get this sorted,

Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile 

Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it 

Keep me posted. !!!

Barachiel
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I’ve tried multiple times to restart both my printer and my phone, uninstalled the app and nothing is working. It was printing just fine and then all of a sudden stoped. Please help! 

HP Recommended

@Bre31

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Try connecting the Printer to a different wall outlet directly. Which Printer do you have?

Do you see anything on the screen? Let's try a firmware update: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c02919168

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.