Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Sprocket 200
Android 8.0 - 8.1 Oreo

Hello,

I just received my Sprocket 200 (the one with the Reveal option). I turned it on, placed the photos with the blue paper and downloaded the HP Sprocket app. I followed every step but it wouldn't detect my printer.

I tried to pair it manually with my bluetooth options but it doesn't connect. 

My printer is detected by my phone but not the app. I can use the 'Reveal' option without it being connected but, I simply can't connect to my printer.

Reveal says that my printer is fully charged. My printer is light up so, it's powered on. I already resetted the printer, restarted the phone and reinstalled the app but, nothing changed.

My phone is on Android Oreo. It's a LeEco Pro 3.

Can you help me please ?

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Update : it works on my brother's phone.

Maybe the problem is my phone.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.