Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP strocket (14:99)

I have tried to print 3 photos with the strocket and all 3 came out blanks. What am I doing wrong?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Tiff95M,

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I recommend you follow the below steps and check if it helps.

1. Turn off the printer.

2. Remove the top cover by sliding it away from the output slot, and then set it aside.

1. Slide the top cover

2. Remove the top cover

3. Remove any loose photo paper from the input tray.

4. Reload the HP Sprocket Photo Paper with the blue Print Quality Card (formerly Smartsheet). Make sure the blue card is on the bottom of the stack with the barcode facing down, and the HP Sprocket Photo Paper with the HP logos facing down.

NOTE: 

Keep the blue card until you are done with all 10 sheets, and then discard it.

Loading HP Sprocket Photo Paper

5. Align the top cover with the tracks on the outside of the printer, and then slide the top cover toward the output slot until it is firmly seated.

1. Align the top cover

2. Slide the top cover

6. Turn on the printer, and then resend the print job.

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.