Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

Same here. Apparently it's due to COVID.

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Also waiting on a reply.

HP Recommended

@Selkie870, @SprocketPlus, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I understand your concern. However, please note that Sprocket printers are now supported by a strategic partner. For more information on Sprocket printers, Kindly visit https://sprocketprinters.com/pages/support

You can also email hpsprocket@caglobal.com  for Sprocket support.

Thank you for choosing HP.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Regardless of you having a strategic partner, it's your product. Answer the question. The forum is full of people wanting an answer to this question and HP don't give one. We get a link to someone else who also don't give an answer BTW.

HP Recommended

@SprocketPlus

Kindly fill this form so that a representative will get in touch with you for further assistance.

Keep me posted.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Your "strategic partner" doea not sell to Spain (and I guess seeing everyone here, a lot of other countries). It's HP's responsibility to offer that product if your associate is unable or unwilling to. HP is selling printers in countries knowing that the necessary refills won't be available for their clients, as far as I see it that's fraudulent to say the least. 

HP Recommended

@Emer_M, Welcome to HP Support Community!

We shall escalate this issue to the concerned team.

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello! Just a quick update for anyone wondering:

It has now been a month since I first wrote to HP on this issue (you can see my messages above). Since then I have been requested to send my personal data as well as serial numbers for my sprocket plus a couple of times and was also redirected to HP's partner contact form both via email and phone call. I did fill in the form, but no one from the ''associated partner'' ("Sprocket Printers" at C&A Marketing, Inc., USA, as per their webpage) has answered and it's been, well- a whole month now. Not even an automated message, except for a brief "your ticket has been created" right when I sent it. I guess it's a worthless endeavor, since "Sprocket Printers", the aforementioned only official licensee of HP is not solving the issue or even adressing it and keeps only selling for the American market.

I guess HP really did swindle us all Europeans, and everyone outside the USA, into buying printers while knowing their only licensed seller of paper refills does not cover any markets besides the american one (and I'm not even sure about central and south america...). I'm now looking into filling a formal claim through my country's Organization of Consumers and Users.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.