Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Sprocket 200
Android 9.0 Pie

Hello,

i just bought a Sprocket 200 printer for a gift and i founf that the reveal function was removed!!!

Why????

Any chances to have the function back?

Please!!!!!

thanks

Ale

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

One of the best ways for HP Sprocket to improve and grow is by listening to feedback from Sprocket customers! With this in mind, HP has decided to remove the Reveal feature from our HP sprocket app starting mid-March 2020.

https://support.hp.com/za-en/document/c05939138 

My profile on LinkedIn

HP Recommended

what answer is this? automatic answer i assume

i saw feedback too and the community want back the reveal function!!!!

i deserve a real answer!

i think i'll return the printer and i'll choose another brand!

bye

HP Recommended

I have the same question! Feel like I just got ripped off for Christmas. So disappointed. 

Customers do not want that feature?! Why would we buy it otherwise. Lame excuse. We want the feature or the money back.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.