SomersetMike
Level 1
3 2 0 2
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

Sprocket 200 not turning on

HP Recommended
Sprocket-200

Initially charged, connected, and printed 7 photos, but now the printer doesnt turn on at all.  I've tried pressing the internal reset button for > 3 seconds, but no response from the printer. 

The printer appears to be fully charged as the charge light turns on red for a brief time on plugging in the charger,, after which it goes out.  I get no lights or response on pressing the on / off button at all.

Any ideas to help appease a very dissapointed daughter on Christmas day?

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Qtips
2 2 0 0
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I don't have the answer but ours is doing the same and we have a disappointed daughter too. Could you let me know if you manage to resolve it? 

0 Kudos
SomersetMike
Author
Level 1
3 2 0 2
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Sure thing! I'll be really surprised if it isn't a retrn to the retailer though - it really seems 'bricked' to me.

Qtips
2 2 0 0
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Yes, ours is going to go back to the retailer, its been charged all night to no avail 

Hope you got yours going. 

0 Kudos
Alexandra0188
1 1 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Same issue with mine. Any ideas HP?

0 Kudos
SomersetMike
Author
Level 1
3 2 0 2
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I'm afraid to say our went back to the shop to be replaced.  So far, after another 4 days, the replacement has been OK., and has had 1 firmware update.  

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation