Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

I got my sprocket 200 printer 2 months ago and I have used it a few times. I tried charging it today and the red light is not turning on. I tried different USB wall chargers and my computer to charge it but it doesn't charge. I really a few suggestions to reset but I cannot find the reset button.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi, i have read your thread. There could be possible many reasons for your printer not charging. I prefer you to try changing your charger cable. Also if you are unable to find the reset button of your printer, you must read the manual book comes with printer. Otherwise you can visit nearest HP care center, Care will this problem free for you. But must try for changing the charging cable of your printer

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.