Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP Sprocket Photo Printer

Hello,

I am having problems printing from my iPhone to the Sprocket printer. Everytime i print the photo comes out very orange. I am using HP zinc photo paper. Please advice as i am most disappointed with the expereince so far.

Thanks 

Saadi

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Don't update your iPhone to the latest iOS (11.2) as it will completely stop printing then.

As far as orange color goes it is quite normal for this device based on youtube reviews.

HP Recommended
It was never orange before when we first got it. If it is orange then it is a product i would have never bought. I think there is a technical issue or the product is faulty
HP Recommended

Welcome to HP Forums, 

This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips, 

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out 🙂 

As I understand you are facing print quality issue with your sprocket.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help you provide a resolution: 

Dirt and debris on the paper path rollers can cause print quality issues. Use the blue Smartsheet® from the same pack of HP Sprocket Photo Paper currently in the printer to clean the paper path rollers.

1. Turn off the printer.

2. Remove the top cover by sliding it away from the output slot, and then set it aside.

1. Slide the top cover

2. Remove the top cover

3. Remove any photo paper from the input tray, and then make sure the photo paper is in good condition. Remove any severely bent, wrinkled, or torn photo paper from the stack.

4. Reload the HP Sprocket Photo Paper with the blue Smartsheet®. Make sure the blue Smartsheet® is on the bottom of the stack with the bar-code facing down, and the HP Sprocket Photo Paper with the HP logos facing down.

5. Align the top cover with the tracks on the outside of the printer, and then slide the top cover toward the output slot until it is firmly seated.

1. Align the top cover

2. Slide the top cover

6. Turn on the printer, and then resend the print job.

The printer calibrates and cleans the output rollers with the blue Smartsheet®, and then prints the photo.

If the print quality is unacceptable.

Click here for more detailed troubleshooting.

Do get back to me as I have a few more tricks up my sleeve. 

That said If I have helped you resolve the issue.

Feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon followed by clicking on 'Accepted as Solution

Have a great day Ahead!

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.