Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP Sprocket Select

Can anyone say whether the photo paper will ever be restocked in Australia... I feel like I have been scammed into buying this printer when supply of paper is unavailable in Australia and retail outlets knew full well, yet still sold it. Do I hold onto this lemon and wait in this quagmire all the while being left wondering what if... should have gone with the instax 😬

13 REPLIES 13
HP Recommended

@Rae-Vonkrum

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

We shall escalate this case.

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I have exactly the same issue. Five New Zealand retailers listed on the HP website but all are out of stock! Not impressed as this is a new device. Where are we able to purchase paper from that doesn't cost twice as much in postage!

HP Recommended

I'm also having the same issue trying to find paper for my newly purchased Sprocket Plus. Can someone from HP please fill us all in as to when we can start seeing this product back in store or what can be done about this. 😞

HP Recommended

Hi HP.
Can you please reply to this query as soon as possible? I am having the same issue in New Zealand with the paper shortage.
I was using this printer a lot last year, so this is extremely disappointing.
If you do not plan on restocking the paper then you should not continue selling these printers.
Thanks 

HP Recommended

I am having the same issues as above - I bought the sprocket select on sale from Jb Hifi. I haven't been able to buy printer paper for the sprocket, or find it in stock at any retailers. This is extremely disappointing, and I feel as if I have been scammed out of my money for buying this product. 

HP Recommended

@Netjannz @ScottTOZ @Katherinehannah @TJ_Hernandez

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please note that Sprocket printers are now supported by a strategic partner. For more information on Sprocket printers, Kindly visit https://sprocketprinters.com/pages/support

You can also email hpsprocket@caglobal.com  for Sprocket support.

Thank you for choosing HP

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi HP, the link to this printer page you provided some customers does not work. The page does not exist when we click on it.

I am also very dissatisfied with the current situation regarding sprocket plus paper. 
Can you please advise us when this will be back in stock? It is very unfair and inappropriate to continue stocking and selling a printer when the paper is not being produced any more. 

HP Recommended

The link provided does not work.

HP Recommended

Really disappointed that I got this for Christmas and cannot use it. When will we be able to buy paper please? 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.