Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Samsung Galaxy S10

On a Sprocket printer, can I print multiple photos to the same page?

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

If you have installed the HP Sprocket app in your mobile device and connected to your Sprocket printer, you can make it happen with "Collage" feature. You can select multi pictures(e.g. 2) and then try to print it, then the "Collage" option will show. Hope it helps.

HP Recommended

Hi, can I rotate pictures in collage? Pinching with two fingers doesn’t work😭

HP Recommended

Hi, yes, you can rotate pictures in collage, it should work with two fingers slightly rotate.

HP Recommended

I don’t know why but it’s not working for me☹️

HP Recommended

@fnca2011

Welcome to the HP support community.

Could you explain about the issue you are facing with the printer for better understanding?

Note: Please ensure the complete product name/number for a quicker response from the community, as we need to know what we are dealing with to provide an accurate solution:

Click here for steps on finding the information we need!

Remember: Do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.