Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

Hi.  I have a sprocket that's about 2 years old.  It's always been connected to the same phone and no other devices.  We hadn't used it for a while and now trying today and it won't connect.  I can get it 'connected' in the bluetooth section but when I go to the app the printer isn't showing and when I try to add a printer it says we've looked and looked and we can't find a printer.  

The app is up to date.  I have tried forgetting the printer and deleting the app.  I've turned off both the phone and the printer and I've reset the printer. 

From what I can see on this forum, just about all the sprocket queries are about the same thing and there's a lot of queries listed, so I'm assuming this is a HP known issue.

Can someone from HP please help me?  Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Lisa1001

Welcome to the HP Support Community. I understand you are not able to connect the sprocket to your mobile device. I'd be happy to assist you.

• Are you using an iPhone or an Android?
  • Have you tried connecting any other device to your phone to check?

Kindly perform the steps mentioned in this document to connect the devices.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.