Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
No problems setting hp my Sprocket -yea! However, my green trees are printing yellow Is there a way to adjust this? The preview color is fine.
4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi,

Thanks for using the HP Forums.

Have you calibrated the photo pack with the calibration card?

Please check this out on how to setup, connect and print:

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/sprocket/Sprocket-How-to-setup-and-Use-the-HP-Sprocket-Printer-amp/td-p...

Hope that helps.

I am an HP Employee. Although I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Click Helpful = Yes to say Thank You.
Question / Concern Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"

HP Recommended
Hi. Yes, I did use the calibration card as instructed. with the ten sheet starter pack. I made sure it and the paper were loaded properly. The calibration card ejected first then the photo. Another pic I printed had some darker green that printed ok, but the lighter greens were still more yellow. And a magenta flower printed more orangey than pink.
HP Recommended

although this is an old thread i too had similar color issues/yellow---the color accuracy of the prints were greatly improved by updating the firmware of the sprocket--this is from another thread on how to update firmware

"Secondarily, today we released an updated firmware code that does have color map improvements.  You can upgrade by following the instructions below:

• First, make sure the Sprocket is charged to at least 75% battery and powered on.
  • Ensure the Sprocket is paired to your mobile device.
  • On your mobile device, open the HP Sprocket app and go to menu -> sprocket -> Printers; A ‘blue’ firmware update link will be present or a pop-up message will appear if an update is available.
  • After clicking the link or upgrade prompt, follow onscreen process/instructions."
HP Recommended

Just got my printer today and printer a few pictures.  I'm extremely disappointed to say the least.  These pictures look like they are something that was printed on 110 film from the 1980's and sitting in a sticky film photo album.  Just downloaded  your suggested firmware to fix the yellow hue, but did nothing.  Same printed picture looks exactly the same.  While not super expesive, have visible pictures are not at all worth the money.

any other ideas before my printer and 10 boxes of paper go back to the store after less that 24 hours???

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.