Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
sprocket
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Still trying to get my sprocket to work. Followed all other threads, so tried a suggestion of updating the firmware via the desktop and a usb port but on the HP site ; "No software or drivers are available for this product..........."

so will someone please give me a phone number or location to either send my spocket back to, get a refund or have someone update the firmware so it will work. PLEASE.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@GJ63,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

Thank you for posting your query on this forum, it's a great place to find answers.

I reviewed your post and I understand that you are facing issues with your sprocket printer.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

In order that I may provide you with an accurate solution, I will need a few more details.

• What is the exact issue you are facing?
  • Have you performed any troubleshooting steps before posting?

Meanwhile, I recommend you follow the below steps and check if it helps.

1. Turn on the printer.

2. Locate the Reset button near the charging port.

Locating the reset button

3. Gently insert the straight pin into the reset button access point, and then press the Reset button for 3 seconds.

The printer resets and turns off.

4. Turn on the printer.

Follow the below steps to update the printer firmware.

Make sure your mobile device is connected to the Internet and then open the HPSprocket app. If there is a firmware update available, a firmware update screen displays. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the update. Your printer must be charged to 50% or higher before a firmware update.

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.