Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Sprocket 200

Hi, 

I have tried to use my sprocket 200 with my ipohone 7 however although it connects via bluetooth, the message i get once connected is "this device is not supported"....

Any help would be very much appreciated. 

Thanks 

Ameet

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi @Ameet11

Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you.

Check for updates on your iOS device.

Also, perform the steps mentioned in this document.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi Kumar, 

Thanks for your reply however i have already tried these steps and have had no joy 😞 

I think i will have to call HP but will have to wait for office hours to ring. 

Thanks 

Ameet

HP Recommended

@Ameet11

Appreciate you trying the steps. I'd suggest you Contact HP in your region regarding this. 

Thanks! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you.... 

Would you know where i can find contact details (phone number) to call them please?

Thanks 

Ameet

HP Recommended

@Ameet11

I have sent you a private message with additional information to contact HP support team.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.