Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Sprocket 200

I have a new Sprocket 200. The instructions have been followed. The app is downloaded, bluetooth is connected. When I try to print, I am asked to clidk on the printer, which I do, and it then refers me to a page to selct an accessory - HPSprocket 200 (F1:63). I am then told that 'This accessory is not supported by this phone'  Can you advise how to solve this problem on my phone? It is iphone 4S, with the most recent iOS of 9.3.5.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi,

I afraid the HP Sprocket 200 printer is supported on iPhone 5 and later devices only.

You may find the Mobile system and device requirement section within its specifications below:

Compatible with Apple iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 6x, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-sprocket-200-printer-series/21625473/model/21625472/document...

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

Both hardware and software can cause this problem.
Hardware issue: The accessory is not MFi certified or has an adapter problem.
Software issue: The iOS version is very low.
Resolve issues that not support this accessory: Clean the charging port and update iOS wirelessly to the latest version.

HP Recommended

We have a new sprocket200, and none of our devices will pair with it, despite being compatible versions (iPhone 6)

We've tried having only 1 device with blue tooth turned on at any time, but repeatedly get the error message "accessory is not supported by this device"  

Any other suggestions?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.