Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
iOS
The little part of the top where you look to see what you’re taking a photo of and a selfie lense on the other side. It will not go down. When the camera is on when I press it all it does is make a sound but nothing else. Please help!
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Ashthetrash

Welcome to the HP Forums, this is a great location to get assistance! I read your post and see that you are getting issues with HP Sprocket app on your Apple device, correct me if I am wrong. I would like to help you resolve this issue.

However, I will need a few details to provide an accurate solution,

• When did this issue start?
  • Did you do any changes to the app?

Meanwhile

Uninstall the HP Sprocket app and reinstall it.

Click here and refer the HP Document to know how to use HP Sprocket App.

Let me know if that helps.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.