This is a quick share to view a real review on the HP sprocket more info at the sprocket website... hp.com/go/sprocket
HP sprocket feedback:
1) No manual included for assisting the user for setup; the zink smart sheet refers to the hp.com/go/sprocket and the blue printout to the hpsprocket.com site but the layout should be updated to include the manual link and app details at the top.
ALREADY HAVE A SPROCKET SMARTPHONE PRINTER?
SURE the assumption the advance users will scan the QRCODE was in mind but a small guide or extra information will have been more appropriate for the general consumer AT LEAST TELLING THEM ABOUT DOWNLOADING THE SPROCKET APP for those not knowing what a QRCODE is; the app does include the basic information need it if you want to save on manual on additional writing this will be the right approach. Without the manual I have figure out how to open the sprocket case for loading the paper worrying about damaging the device.
2) Paper loading instructions on ink paper package not clear and states to include the blue zink smartsheet but discovered in the manual it was for cleaning and clalibration; wao Im glad I found the information before my first print.
3) The app is not really required since it uses bluetooh pairing but the app shows the battery status, paper ordering, firwware updates areas which are a plus; the rest should be review since I could use my gallery and photos decorations instead of the foto booth or app to print my master pieces eventhough the automated filtering options included are nice but the quality still disapointing but using thermal is it self a big accomplishement; why do polaroid images come out darker base on reviews? The polaroid experience from the sprocket was nice but Quality is not what I expected; sticking to inkjets and laser HP printers until the free edition you send me 😉
4) For ADD (attention deficit disorder) people you should include a youtube video wich I can upload to my channel so I can get advertising money but you got a bigger subscriber base so just add it to your site.
5) TYPO FOUND!!! do I get a free sprocket!! Photobooth Mode 1. Open the sprocket app camera. 2. In the bottom-left corner of the camera screen, tap the rectangle icon. 3. Select Photobooth Mode. When you tap the shutter icon, the camera will then take four photos in a row, with a delay between each. Watch the spinner icon to know how long to hold your pose. 4. Your four captured ***(for your capture or your captured) images will appear tiled in the Preview Screen,on the same print.
6)SHARE PRINT QUEUE IS AMAZING!!! THAT'S NICE!! "not really" but why not have the picture send via messaging or other sources and then print them?
ENJOY THE REVIEW AND VISIT MY VIDEO!! I made .20 cents on youtube las month!!