Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Sprocket Z3Z91A
iOS

I was so looking forward to this product and now I am utterly disappointed especially since I am coming out of an 8-month cancer relapse full of chemos and wanted to give myself a present. I did not expect miracles for a product of its size, but given that this is an HP product I was expecting quality and there is no quality!!! How can the color white be rendered pink in the photo??? And I know that this issue has been addressed before in here, but I am making a new post because I did not see you offering any solution to the other forum. I have tried everything you suggested to the other customers, like re-calibrating with the blue card, upgrading, resetting the procket. Nothing works! And not only that, when I asked for help on your site, it says that this product is not longer serviced by HP! Are you kidding me? I feel cheated, especially since in all the photos you show on your ads the colors are spotless! Well, I certainly would like a refund, that's for sure!

Maria

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi @alien7276,

Welcome to HP Forums, 

This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips, 

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out 🙂 

I have escalated your concern to HP's Support Team in your region to have it reviewed for available options (if any). 

You should be contacted within 4 business days (Excluding Holidays & Weekends). 

Response times may vary by region. 

Please send a Private Message, if you aren't contacted within 4-5 business days.  

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (such as serial numbers and case details).

And Feel free to post your query for any other assistance as well, 

It's been a pleasure interacting with you and I hope you have a good day ahead. 🙂

Barachiel
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Dear Barachiel, I did not get a chance to use your help because I just came back from the store where I bought my Sprocket which was kind enough to offer me a full refund for both that and the two packs of ZINK paper I had purchased. I am happy for that but of course not happy at all that this HP product was so dissapointing. I think HP should address this issue with the Sprocket.

Maria

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.