Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

The sprocket will not connect to my iphone. I did a hard reset on the printer, I turned on/off my phone and the sprocket, I have the latest version of IOS, I've run out of options and now I am stuck with this device that will not work on anything. 😞

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@ebdelgado, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

What model HP Sprocket are you using?

I see that you have connectivity issues with the HP Sprocket and your iOS device. To be able to assist you better, I'd like to know the following- 

• Have you tried connecting the sprocket to any other device? If yes, you need to forget the printer on all the devices it was connected previously. 

• Have you tried removing the printer from your Bluetooth devices and re-adding it? If no, please do it. 

• Check for any software updates on the iOS device.

Restart the devices and try again. 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted.  

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I have exactly the same issue, reset the sprocket, forgot the device, restarted my phone, the sprocket was never connected to any other devices, please help

HP Recommended

@Sachernegg, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Make sure you have tried the steps mentioned in this document - Sprocket Does Not Connect or Print

If the issue persists, please reach out to the HP Technical Support team in your region for further assistance. 

You may create a case on the website to obtain a case number if required. Kindly watch this video to know how.

Keep me posted for any other assistance.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.