Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP Sprocket

My hp sprocket will connect in my Bluetooth settings on my iPhone-finally-after trying a bunch of times in the past month and now it randomly works?- but when I open the app and try to manage my printer it won’t connect and says “problem with setup” my warranty is up and now I’m stuck with this expensive paperweight. Is it something I can send in and get repaired?? Yes, I have tried every troubleshooting option out there. 

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@SLY4

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Try the steps from here: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c05937610

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

It seems like the HP support staff don't read the descriptions for user issues. We have all tried the self help guides to reconnect our devices, that doesn't work and is why we have come on to the forum to get answers.

Where can we speak to a HP employee for support that isn't going to cost us an unknown amount to fix what appears to be a common product fault. My warranty period has now ended and I still haven't had any response. 

HP Recommended

I was having the same problem.  I deleted the app and re-downloaded and it worked.

HP Recommended

I have exactly the same issue!  

HP Recommended

Please note that Sprocket printers are now supported by a strategic partner. For more information on Sprocket printers, Kindly visit https://sprocketprinters.com/pages/

You can also email hpsprocket@caglobal.com  for Sprocket support.

Thank you for choosing HP.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.