Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Sprocket 2-In-1
Other

My sprocket turned on a few hours ago but i turned it off because it would not connect, and when i tried to turn it back on, it would not. I thought the battery was just dead so i put it on the charger, but when i did no lights were displayed and it did not turn on. I left it on the charger for 2 hours just to come back to a warm device and still no power. I have tried everything and it will just not turn on. the charger works fine, as well as the outlet it was plugged into. not sure whats wrong.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @m_pell01

Welcome to the HP Support Community. I understand the sprocket is not powering ON. I'd be happy to assist you.

Let us try to reset the sprocket

1. Remove the Paper Cover, and then use a narrow object, such as a pen or paperclip, to press and hold the Reset button for 3 seconds until the Sprocket turns off.

NOTE: The location of the Reset button varies by Sprocket model. Typically, the button is located underneath the Paper Cover, but can also be found on the outside next to the charging port.

Example of resetting the HP Sprocket Select Photo Printer

Example of resetting the HP Sprocket Select Photo Printer

2. Turn on the Sprocket.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Tried this on mine. Even my dad who's USN IT tried it

Nothing is working. Please help

HP Recommended

@G129, Welcome to the HP Support community.

If you have tried the steps and the issue persists, please contact our HP Support team for Service Options as it could be a possible hardware issue:

1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/

2) Select your product type below.

3) Enter the serial of your device.

4) Select the country from the drop-down.

5) Select the appropriate option based on your preference.

6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.

Keep me posted for any other assistance.

If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.