Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

spent two days trying to get my sprocket connected but it continues not to be recognised whatever I try. This is the most frustrating printer I have ever had. What can  do now to get this printer to wpork ? The Sprocket bluetooth does not work.

HP Recommended

I started a similar thread as well - blueooth issues on Android (Huawei GR3).  Note: My other phone Sony Z5 connected without an issue. 

Note - A partial fix was to disable my wi-fi when connecting to the Sprocket device.  This allows me to connect to the Sprocket device approx 50% of the times.  Still not ideal....  very frustated as well.

HP Recommended

Can you please send me that info as well, I'm having the same issue.

HP Recommended

Same here. I bought a refurbished Sprocket (so naturally the replacement warranty has expired); it was working fine and now all of a sudden it won't.  My iPhone6s saw it, but said it wasn't supported. tried all of the suggested things. I depend on this little printer and feel it should be replaced. I purchased it September 2018, so by my reckoning, it should still be under warranty

Artist, writer, fluent in sarcasm and cynicism.
HP Recommended

Seems to me this is a known issue. Palming it off as "bluetooth hardware failure" is a bit dismissive. Since I re-downloaded the app, it won't even see the printer anymore, but even before that, I checked for firmware updates and there were none. I got my phone to see it by turning off the wi-fi, but it still says "not supported."

I paid a fair bit for this printer and expected it to work as long as my phone did. :HalfEyes:

Artist, writer, fluent in sarcasm and cynicism.
HP Recommended

Yes, it seems to be an on going issue and I don't know if it's robots answering all the questions here, but it's all useless directions.  

HP Recommended

I tried the step by step and it still didn’t work, it just won’t connect to my phone. I got a new phone yesterday I don’t know if that’s the issue, but I’ve never had problems before 

HP Recommended

It won't work, you can do everything in the book but your sprocket is useless with the newer iphones....I'm so pissed with HP...

HP Recommended

Good day.  This is very frustrating.  Brand new Sprocket 200.  Connected via Bluetooth, but when I try to load the app the app screen says it can’t find the printer.  How can I be connected to the printer via Bluetooth but your app can’t detect it.  Spent over an hour on web forum, following directions - deleting device on blue tooth, resetting printer, reloading app.  Terrible initial user experience.  I’ll have to return it as it is presently useless.  

Regards,

Andy G

HP Recommended

@AndrewG47, Welcome to HP Support Community!

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details). 

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.