Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP Sprocket Photo Printer
iOS 12 - 12.0.1

So I just got my sprocket and have been testing it out, but it always seems to leave about a 1 mm margin at the top of the page. It prints the entire photo but it doesn’t seem to fit the photo to the page properly because the very top of the page is always blank. Is this due to so margin settings? Am I loading the paper wrong? 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Cheekymonkey1

A warm welcome to HP Forums!This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips to your technical queries.

Most of the HP Sprocket print quality issues can be resolve by, upgrading the printer firmware and cleaning the rollers. Let's try these steps. If issue persists even after upgrading the printer firmware and cleaning the rollers then try steps 4 from that document..

Let me know how it goes!

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
Have a great day!

Senan6806

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.