Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

Sprocket won’t print. Gift for my 11 year old for Christmas. Very frustrating. What is HPs solution to this?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Lckiral

Welcome to the HP Forums, this is a great location to get assistance! I read your post and see that your HP Sprocket is not printing. I would like to help you resolve this issue.

However, I will need a few details to provide an accurate solution,

• Are you getting any error message on the app while printing?
  • From which device are you trying to print on sprocket.

Meanwhile:

Sometimes a print job sent from the HP sprocket app does not print. Check the following:

• Bluetooth is turned on, on your mobile device.

• HP Sprocket Photo Paper is loaded with 10 sheets or fewer.

• The Sprocket is charged and turned on.

• The Sprocket is within range of your mobile device.

• The Sprocket firmware is up-to-date.

For detailed troubleshooting steps, go to HP Sprocket 2-in-1s - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).

If the issue persists,

Uninstall and reinstall the HP Sprocket App on the device.

Reply with the result of the above-mentioned steps, for further assistance.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
I am trying to print from an iPhone with iOS 11.2.1 and when I hit the print button the photo just sits in the queue. I have removed the device from my phone’s Bluetooth, restarted my phone, connected the sproket to my Bluetooth, opened the sproket app and did the update. It still doesn’t work. The paper is in correctly and the device is fully charged.
HP Recommended

@MWG1

Thanks for the reply.

I appreciate your time and effort.

I understand the issue better now.

I see that you have updated the app and still issue persists.

Let us give another try.

Uninstall the HP Sprocket app and and reinstall it again.

Let me know if that helps.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.