Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Sprocket
Android 9.0 Pie

Hello, 

My sprocket won't print anything, I've tried the steps hp support has but nothing works. I've tried updating, reinstalling, resetting but still nothing. The last time I used my sprocket was yesterday. I even tried to replace the sheets but it still doesn't work.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Ela0714,

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I reviewed your post and I understand that you are unable to print from the sprocket.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

Are you getting any error when you print?

Meanwhile, I recommend you follow the steps in the below article and check if it helps.

https://support.hp.com/in-en/product/hp-sprocket-photo-printer/12635221/document/c05937610

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello, 

Thank you for your reply, however I have already  tried the steps from the article you send several times and it's still not working. I don't get any errors, but the light keeps flickering and it keeps saying "sending to printer". 

Kind regards, 

Ela 

HP Recommended

@Ela0714,

I recommend you contact support to further diagnose the issue.

Here is how you can get in touch with support.

1)Click on this link – www.hp.com/contacthp/

2)Select the product type.

3)Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option.

4)Select the country from the drop-down.

5)You should see the HP phone support number or Chat option listed.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.