Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

Hello there, I just got a sprocket with the objective of printing ultrasound pictures from my wireless ultrasound machine, for medical purposes and  I’ ve been looking for information and read that the thermal printers (usual ultrasound printers) have the same resolution as the sprocket, and I want to know if there is a better way (use of some filters in the app, etc)  to optimized the grey-scale images using this printer 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@0vY

Thank you for the information. If you are trying to improve the print quality, refer to this document.

To know Printer Specifications for HP Sprocket Photo Printers, click here

Keep me posted for any other assistance.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@0vY, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

To assist you better, which model HP Sprocket are you using?

Refer to this document to know how to find the Product Name or Product Number.

For more info/product specifications, refer to this page on different models of HP Sprocket.

Keep me posted.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi Kumar, I think is the first model of SProcket it has this number Z3Z91A#718 , the objective is to enhance the gray scale image of a thyroid ultrasound, I will look forward for an advice 

HP Recommended

@0vY

Thank you for the information. If you are trying to improve the print quality, refer to this document.

To know Printer Specifications for HP Sprocket Photo Printers, click here

Keep me posted for any other assistance.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.